Kuranda Scenic Train, Rainforestation and Skyrail Experience
The Kuranda Scenic Train, Rainforestation and Skyrail Experience is a spectacular journey. You will enjoy stunning views of our heritage-listed rainforest. View steep ravines and picturesque waterfalls. Wind your way on a trip up the Macalister Range from Cairns to Kuranda Village.
Your Journey Begins
Sit back and relax. You will travel through 15 tunnels and over 37 bridges. Learn about the pioneering history of our Tropical North.
When you arrive in Kuranda village, enjoy your free time. Explore the markets, cafes and galleries. You will visit the Rainforestation Nature Park. Learn to throw a boomerang and cuddle a koala! Take part in an Aboriginal dance show and enjoy a ride on the Army Duck. The Outback Restaurant is styled as a traditional Aussie Outback venue and is where you will enjoy your delicious BBQ Buffet Lunch.
Return from Kuranda via the Skyrail Rainforest Cableway. Get an extraordinary birds-eye-view of the rainforest. Soar silently only meters above the rainforest canopy.
Glide just metres above the trees! descending through the canopy. You will emerge deep in the heart of the rainforest. Stop off at Skyrail’s two mid-stations where you can enjoy Ranger guided boardwalk tours.
If you want to visit Kuranda AND the Great Barrier Reef, click HERE!
Kuranda Scenic Train, Rainforestation and Skyrail Experience – CKB
We accept Visa Card or Mastercard, E-Way and PayPal.
Please call to confirm your trip 48 hours in advance on +61 7 40372700
For All bookings during COVID-19.
If your booking is affected for any reasons during COVID, we will allow you to change your travel date.
If you are unsure when you will travel, your booking will be open dated with NO expiration date.
Cancellation fees are as follows
20% cancellation fee 30 days or more before departure
50% cancellation fee if within 30 days before departure
100% cancellation fee within 14 days before departures
Schedules subject to change without notice
Scuba Diving Insurance
All passengers are strongly advised to purchase a comprehensive Travel Insurance policy that includes trip cancellation insurance and Evacuation & Medical cover for scuba diving.
Please be aware that not all Travel Insurance companies cover scuba diving and in-water activities. Please read the wording of your policy carefully.
Any evacuation, vessel relocation, or medical expenses are the diver's financial responsibility in a Medical Emergency. We strongly recommend the purchase of dive insurance.
Cancellation / Rescheduling Policy
We reserve the right to change vessel, dive locations, and prices without notice.
Please note we must receive at least 48 hours' notice from you when choosing to cancel or reschedule a reservation. Cancellation refunds are not given within 48 hours' notice. This includes factors beyond your control, including medical problems, airline delays, bad weather, etc.
Please refer to the Trade Practices Act 1974. Travel Insurance is highly recommended.
Please contact our office if you require any further information.
Terms And Conditions
This website acts as a booking agent only for the tours advertised herein. Although we endeavour to provide accurate information we are not liable for inaccurate information concerning services.
• No alcohol may be consumed prior to in water activities
• Children’s prices are from 4 – 11 years of age
• Please remember you need to allow 24 hours from your last dive before flying.
• Passengers intending to dive but restricted due to the aforementioned will not be offered a refund.
• Please call to confirm your trip 48 hours in advance on +61 7 4037 2700
• We are not liable for changes to tours, pricing or itineraries; all of which are subject to change without notice.
• Neither this site, nor any associated company or agent advertised through this site is responsible for your costs or losses resulting from alterations, cancellations, loss of
damage, delay or personal injury.
• All passengers are strongly advised to purchase comprehensive travel insurance that includes trip cancellation insurance, evacuation and medical cover. Please read the
wording of your insurance policy carefully and ensure it covers you for all potential activities. In a medical emergency, any evacuation, vessel relocation, medical or other
expenses are the financial responsibility of that passenger. Please be aware that scuba diving and other in-water activities are not covered by all travel insurance companies.
• Please inform us of any special requirements prior to your date of travel; such as dietary requirements, allergies, mobility and disability issues. This can be done in the '
Booking Message' section of your online reservation or by contacting our friendly reservations team
• Infants 3 and under travel for free if nursed.
• Bus transfers may vary by 10 minutes either way due to traffic conditions. Please wait at your accommodation 10 minutes prior to pick up time