Extended Flight Hot Air Balloon Cairns a view like no other !
The Most Incredible Views of Cairns
Experience the fun and exciting sensation of Hot Air Ballooning in the Cairns Atherton Tablelands. You will revel in the scenic flight of your lifetime! With unforgettable views that stretch from the tranquil country landscapes of the Atherton Tablelands to the Great Barrier Reef
This tour is currently NOT OPERATING due to COVID19.
For another exciting Ballooning option please CLICK HERE
Enjoy the picturesque landscape at sunrise as you float for an hour, in your Hot Air Balloon and take in the wide-open spaces! This balloon ride is an extended 60 minute package (taken as two separate 30 minute flights, one following directly after the other travelling over different countryside to see more of Mareeba and the Atherton Tablelands).
Click HERE to include this awesome tour in a package to see the Best Of Cairns!
An Early Start to the Morning!
- 05.00 am (approx) Pick-up from your Cairns accommodation. The transfer time is about 1 hour, and you will be advised of your pick up time upon booking.
- 6.30 am You will begin flying gently high above the Atherton Tablelands, Australia. The balloon takes off from Mareeba on the Atherton Tablelands. Enjoy the picturesque landscape at dawn. You will spend 60 minutes floating in your Hot Air Balloon.time to and have plenty of time to really breathe in the wide-open spaces! We have Australia’s largest fleet of Hot Air Balloons. We have a fun and highly trained crew to maximize the enjoyment of your balloon flight. It’s just like a balloon festival every day!
- 07.50 am Return and Landing. Hot Air Balloon pack-up games and lots of laughs.
- 09.00-09.30 am The tour finish time varies with the seasons. In conclusion, you can be dropped back to your Cairns accommodation or, with prior notice, to the Cairns Reef Fleet Terminal, Skyrail, Tjapukai or a Cairns cafe or restaurant for breakfast at your arrangements.
- Complimentary door to door, air-conditioned coach transfers to most Cairns accommodation
- Amazing Extended Flight Hot Air Balloon Cairns experience
- Local expert commentary
- Cross Country Hot Air Balloon Chase
- Hot Air Balloon Ride Commemorative Certificate
- Free Wifi on coach transfers from all Cairns accommodation
What to bring
- Your ticket / Voucher
- Walking shoes in addition to as peak hat & sunglasses
- Obviously a camera is a must
- Dress casual outdoor layered clothing however, white clothing not recommended.
- Bottle of water
- Cash for Pay onboard levy
- Passengers with, for instance, weight, mobility or pregnancy queries should, therefore, phone us to discuss before booking online.
- Children must be a minimum age of FOUR
- All times are an INDICATION only. Please note that times do change summer/winter/spring, therefore exact start times given on receipt of your full booking details.