Travel through the lesser-known, seriously beautiful regions on our Cairns Rainforest Safari Tour. Escape the crowds and create life-long memories.
You will have many opportunities to observe our unique Aussie wildlife. Let our experienced guides take you on a cultural journey through breathtaking scenery.
Experience World Heritage Rainforest walks. Get up close and personal with crocodiles on a river cruise. You will marvel at the stunning species on bird watching tours and enjoy swimming opportunities at spectacular rainforest swimming holes.
Our delicious buffet lunch is always a crowd-pleaser! English not your first language? No problem! We also offer this tour in French, German, Italian and Spanish.
There are so many great things to see and do in Cairns. Click HERE to find out more!
Visit this ancient rainforest site. Rich in cultural history. Marvel at the water crashing over spectacular rock formations. Enjoy a dip in one of the most beautiful swimming spots in the region. Take a walk through the rainforest to the Devil’s Pools. Learn about the legend which gave the mysterious site its name.
Join your guide on an informative walk through the rainforest. Learn all about the incredible forest. You will emerge at this hidden gem. Surrounded by lush rainforest. Relax on the sandy beach. The waters of Josephine Falls journey from Queensland’s highest mountain! Jump into the beautiful jade green swimming holes to cool off.
Climb aboard the crocodile spotting cruise. Croc’s aren’t the only wildlife you will encounter! Many species call this region home. See if you can spot a giant Estuarine Crocodile basking on the banks of the river. Your guide will explain why this environment is so valuable to the Great Barrier Reef.
A bird lovers paradise! Home to over 190 species of birds. This diverse National Park has swampland, rainforest and grassland. You will safely enjoy an adventure walk through this crocodile breeding habitat. Take in the spectacular views over the wetlands. Try to spot the elusive jabiru!
We will take you to our secret location. The best place to view a large colony of wallabies in their natural habitat. Don’t forget your camera! There is sure to be some great photo opportunities here.
Your Cairns Rainforest Safari Tour
6.55-7.50am- Pick up from your Cairns or Northern Beaches hotel.
We accept Visa Card or Mastercard, E-Way and PayPal.
A minimum of 48 hours' notice is required to re-schedule or alter all or part of a reservation.
Cancellation fees are as follows:
20% cancellation fee 30 days or more prior to departure
50% cancellation fee if within 30 days prior to departure
100% cancellation fee within 14 days prior to departure
There will be no refund of any part of your tour costs should you fail to arrive at a scheduled tour departure time. Tour departures may not be delayed due to passenger circumstances - including events beyond your control, medical problems, airline delays, weather etc.
All passengers are strongly advised to purchase comprehensive travel insurance that includes trip cancellation insurance, evacuation and medical cover. Please read the wording of your insurance policy carefully and ensure it covers you for all potential activities
Terms And Conditions
This website acts as a booking agent only for the tours advertised herein. Although we endeavour to provide accurate information we are not liable for inaccurate information concerning services.
• Children’s prices are from 4 – 14 years of age
• Please call to confirm your trip 48 hours in advance on +61 7 4037 2700
• We are not liable for changes to tours, pricing or itineraries; all of which are subject to change without notice.
• Neither this site nor any associated company or agent advertised through this site is responsible for your costs or losses resulting from alterations, cancellations, loss of personal belongings, property damage, delay or personal injury.
• All passengers are strongly advised to purchase comprehensive travel insurance that includes trip cancellation insurance, evacuation and medical cover. Please read the wording of your insurance policy carefully and ensure it covers you for all potential activities. In a medical emergency, any evacuation, vessel relocation, medical or other expenses are the financial responsibility of that passenger. Please be aware that scuba diving and other in-water activities are not covered by all travel insurance companies.
• Please inform us of any special requirements prior to your date of travel; such as dietary requirements, allergies, mobility and disability issues. This can be done in the 'Booking Message' section of your online reservation or by contacting our friendly reservations team
Cairns Rainforest Safari Tour Tours
Cairns Rainforest Safari Tour (English)
Explore the stunning Wooroonooran National Park on our Cairns Rainforest Safari Tour. Immerse yourself in the spectacular natural environment.