Experience a relaxed evening of calm water cruising on Trinity Inlet. Your evening begins when you step aboard our sailing catamaran at the Marlin Marina. Cruising along the inlet, enjoy the sights and sounds of this tropical port city and its surrounding mangroves, as they transition from day tonight. Every Cairns Ultimate Dinner Cruise begins with bubbles, as all good dinner cruises should!
See Cairns from a different perspective
With your glasses charged, stroll the interior or exterior decks. Admire the view as the sky transforms from blue to red to orange and finally a sky filled with thousands and thousands of sparkling stars.
Your journey takes you deep into the heart of Trinity Inlet and across the waterfront precinct of Cairns, from the Cruise Liner Terminal to the Esplanade. Enjoy the delicious buffet featuring some of the region’s best produce, including seafood and listen to the fabulous live entertainment.
Join us for this ultimate waterside dining experience today!
To see the Great Barrier Reef before the Cairns Ultimate Dinner Cruise, click HERE!
Check-in 6.00 pm at Cairns’ Marlin Marina
Departs 6.30 pm
Returns 9.00 pm
A 2.5-hour calm water sunset/evening cruise
Luxurious air-conditioned vessel
Large outdoor decks
Complimentary glass of sparkling wine, beer or soft drink on arrival
Delicious hot and cold buffet, featuring fresh seafood
and local produce Entertainment
Extra wine, beer and soft drinks
What to bring
Tropical cocktail attire is suggested, with a light jacket for the winter months.
Footwear is mandatory, with suitable shoes for boating recommended. Although it’s a calm water cruise, you will find it more comfortable moving around the boat in flat rubber-soled shoes.
Don’t forget to bring a little cash, EFTPOS or credit card for your bar purchases.
How to get there
Check-in and boarding are at the boat, Spirit of Cairns, which is moored at Marlin Marina, between 5:45-6.15 pm.
We accept Visa Card or Mastercard, E-Way and PayPal.
Please call to confirm your trip 48 hours in advance on +61 7 40372700
A minimum of 48 hours' notice is required to re-schedule or alter a reservation. A minimum of 48 hours' notice is required to make amendments to prepaid tour components; including equipment hire, guided tours or course fees
Cancellation fees are as follows:
20% cancellation fee 30 days or more prior to departure
50% cancellation fee if within 30 days prior to departure
100% cancellation fee within 14 days prior to departure
There will be no refund of any part of your tour costs should you fail to arrive at a scheduled tour departure time. Tour departures may not be delayed due to passenger circumstances - including events beyond your control, medical problems, airline delays, weather etc.
All passengers are strongly advised to purchase comprehensive travel insurance that includes trip cancellation insurance, evacuation and medical cover. Please read the wording of your insurance policy carefully and ensure it covers you for all potential activities
Terms And Conditions
This website acts as a booking agent only for the tours advertised herein. Although we endeavour to provide accurate information we are not liable for inaccurate information concerning services.
• No alcohol may be consumed prior to in water activities
• Children’s prices are from 4 – 14 years of age
• Please remember you need to allow 24 hours from your last dive before flying.
• Passengers intending to dive but restricted due to the aforementioned will not be offered a refund.
• Please call to confirm your trip 48 hours in advance on +61 7 4037 2700
• We are not liable for changes to tours, pricing or itineraries; all of which are subject to change without notice.
• Neither this site, nor any associated company or agent advertised through this site is responsible for your costs or losses resulting from alterations, cancellations, loss of
damage, delay or personal injury.
• All passengers are strongly advised to purchase comprehensive travel insurance that includes trip cancellation insurance, evacuation and medical cover. Please read the
wording of your insurance policy carefully and ensure it covers you for all potential activities. In a medical emergency, any evacuation, vessel relocation, medical or other
expenses are the financial responsibility of that passenger. Please be aware that scuba diving and other in-water activities are not covered by all travel insurance companies.
• Please inform us of any special requirements prior to your date of travel; such as dietary requirements, allergies, mobility and disability issues. This can be done in the '
Booking Message' section of your online reservation or by contacting our friendly reservations team