Enjoy an evening of calm water cruising on Trinity Inlet
Boarding our sailing catamaran at the Marlin Marina, taking in the sights and sounds of this tropical port city and its surrounding mangroves, as they transition from day to night.
Every night begins with wine, as all good dinner cruises should.
With your glasses charged, stroll the interior or exterior decks and admire the view as the sky transforms from blue to red to orange and finally a silky black, filled with thousands of sparkling stars.
Your journey takes you deep into the heart of Trinity Inlet and across the waterfront precinct of Cairns, from the Cruise Liner Terminal to the Esplanade.
With entertainment and a delicious buffet featuring some of the region’s best produce, including seafood.
This is the ultimate in waterside dining.
- Every Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday
- Check-in 6.00 pm at Cairns’ Marlin Marina
- Departs 6.30 pm
- Returns 9.00 pm
- Price Adults $95 | Children $50 (Age 4 – 14 inclusive)
- Note: Minimum age for children to travel on Spirit of Cairns is 4 years old. Children must be under parental supervision at all times
- Non-smoking vessel
- A 2.5 hour calm water sunset / evening cruise
- Luxurious air-conditioned vessel
- Large outdoor decks
- Complimentary glass of sparkling wine, beer or soft drink on arrival
- Delicious hot and cold buffet, featuring fresh seafood
- and local produce Entertainment
What To Bring
- Tropical cocktail attire is suggested, with a light jacket for the winter months.
- Footwear is mandatory, with suitable shoes for boating recommended. Although it’s a calm water cruise, you will find it more comfortable moving around the boat in flat rubber soled shoes.
- Don’t forget to bring a little cash, EFTPOS or credit card for your bar purchases.
- Chilled Cooked Local Prawns – served with lemon wedges and cocktail sauce (GF)
- Plump Pacific Natural Oysters – served with lemon wedges and cocktail sauce (GF)
- Antipasto Platter – selection of chilled savory roasted vegetables and olives (V/GF)
- Charcuterie Board – a range of tasty cured and smoked meats and pate (GF)
- Traditional Greek Salad (GF)
- Creamy Potato Salad (V/GF)
- Peppery Rocket, Apple and Parmesan Salad (V/GF)
- Lightly Seasoned Grilled local Fish with zesty Garlic & Caper Butter (GF)
- Pan fried Seafood Medley with chili and fragrant Lemongrass Japanese style Teriyaki Chicken (GF)
- Tender, slow cooked Hungarian Beef Goulash Stir fried seasonal vegetables (V/GF)
- Masala glazed vegetables (V/GF)
- Steamed Jasmine Rice (V/GF)
- Tropical Fruit Platter (V/GF)
- Chef’s homemade classic Baked Cheesecake (V)
- Gluten free Chocolate Brownie with Chantilly Cream (V/GF)
- Gourmet Cheese platter – a mix of fresh, aged, soft and hard cheeses and assorted crackers
- Key Gluten Free (GF) Vegetarian (V)
- All menu items are subject to change without notice.